May 10, 2017
Occupy Democrats Parody
In Menlo Park, Denise Johnson Kula was taking her usual hot shower in an apartment she’d rented for at least a decade. She was lucky that when she passed out she sustained only minor injury, but became, of course, very alarmed about what might be happening to her state of health.
When the same exact thing happened again, she sought out help from her physician. It was 30 days into a desperate struggle and series of tests when they found a clue. The water system had just switched their system from conventional chlorine disinfection to a chlorine ammonia replacement called chloramine.